Kym from the cuteness of curiosity tagged me to fill out a survey . . . i am supposed to tag 8 people and ask them questions as well, i hardly even have 8 followers though so i'll just write questions below and if you want to answer them feel free! just post a link to your answers in the comments section of this post!
kym's questions for me:
1. Are your looks deceiving? yes! i have dreadlocks and i have never smoked pot. not nevah. i have a HUGE tattoo and i play roller derby . . . but i don't like pain.
2. What are you currently reading? several books actually: "animal, vegetable, miracle" by barbara kingsolver, "food not bombs," "the audacity of hope" . . . i just open books at random and slowly work my way through them. there is currently a large stack by my bed.
3. Are you for same sex marriage? Why or why not? yes! i want all people to be able to express their love and commitment for one another as well as to be able to enjoy basic civil rights (i.e. visitation, custody, maternity leave, etc) no matter what gender they are or what gender they love.
4. Lemonade or Ice Tea? can't i just mix them both together? as long as there is no high fructose corn syrup, i'm happy!
5. A favorite dish or baked item you love to prepare for your family or friends? oooohhhh!! i LOVE cooking and baking!!! i make my own granola . . . the best oatmeal cookies in the universe . . . killer coconut curry . . . and yesterday i tried my hand at an asian style vegetarian "chicken" salad!
6. Do you take vitamins daily? Why or why not? nope. i don't think the body can really digest an entire (and sometimes higher) daily dose of ALL THOSE VITAMINS at once. cuh-razy. i'm all for well-rounded nutrition, herbal suppliments (i.e. nettle tea, etc) and probiotics (kefir, kombucha, etc) . . . a good nutritionist, acupuncturist or naturopathic doctor can be a great source of info on this subject.
7. Would you rather live on a farm or in the city? just like question #4: can't i have them both??? i'd love to have an urban farm IN the city. this way i can be self sufficient without depending so much on fossil fuels for transportation . . . i could still bike, take public transit, etc where i needed to go.
8. Who would win...Wonder Woman or She-Ra Princess of Power...in a fight?
well, i've rewatched a few he-man and she-ra videos lately and i'd have to say . . . wonder woman would win. hands down.
alright, my lovlies! if you want to answer some questions, here they are (remember to post a link to your answers in the comments section!)!
1) what is one thing you can't go a single day without?
2) what is one youtube video you have recently discovered that completely cracks you up?
3) do you have a strong opinon about healthcare reform (did i just open a can of worms?)?
4) tell me why the city/town you live in is the best place to live (or why it's not)?
5) kids? pets? introduce us!
6) tell me one major goal you have for your life and three things you will do in the next year to get closer to reaching that goal.
7) what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
8) what cd/mp3/album did you last listen to?
thanks for sharing! can't wait to hear all your answers!