a friend tagged me to fill out this survey on Facebook, but i don't really write notes on facebook and decided i'd fill it out here . . . . also, good news! i found my camera and will be posting the giveaway soon!!!!
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? some lemonade. i drank it while finishing up my shift at work. it was delicious.
2.Where was your profile picture taken? in my newly painted kitchen.
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? is that the same as rock band? cause i've played that. i'm best at the drums.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today? all my co-workers! they always make me laugh so much!
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? got home at midnight - we had a clothing exchange and then went out for a quick drink at a little dancing. fun!
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? i'd move back home to portland, oregon in a heartbeat.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? i think so . . . guess it wasn't that memorable
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? i've got some of my derby girls just around the corner
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? yeah, but it's hard work
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? how do you feel about high fructose corn syrup?
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? i aaallllmost cried yesterday while i was locked out of my house for 3 1/2 hours. but i did cry when my dog ate half of my freshly baked granola a few weeks ago. but not that hard.
12. Who took your profile picture? honestly . . . myself.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? cheese and busty in the community garden!
14. Was yesterday better than today? well, so far i haven't gotten a sunburn or been locked out of my apartment . . . so nope. today's pretty great.
15. Can you live a day without TV? quite. but without internet? dunno.
16. Are you upset about anything? money and my lack thereof and the HUGE amounts of it that i will be needing next month. ugh. gross.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? yes. you are who you are because of the people in your life.
18. Are you a bad influence? me? moi?
19. Night out or night in? i don't go out much. but when i do . . . lookout! AAHH GAHD!
20. What items could you not go without during the day? coffee. coffee. and . . . my toms of main deoderant. oh and coffee.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? uummm.... do nursing homes count as hospitals?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "afterparty is still on at 8 or 9 tonight!" whoo hoo!! our roller derby bout was rained out (hence the reason i am online instead of at the game) but our afterparty is STILL HAPPENING!
23. How do you feel about your life right now? tell me this is just a phase and that i wont feel like this forever! "how do you feel?" like i am taking crazy pills, someone is speeding up time and that i'll never get ahead with my budget.
24. Do you hate anyone? call me a hippie, but i really can't hate people. even assholes. my first thought is "i hope everything is ok with them . . . how did they get this way?"
25. If we were to look in your face book inbox, what would we find? youtube videos being emailed back and forth, lots of people's phone numbers (cause i broke my phone and needed people to give them to me) . . . adds from Tazza
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? yep. I would never fail a drug test. ever.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? nothing comes to mind
28. What song is stuck in your head? "homeward bound" by simon and garfunkle. the man-friend was just singing it.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? someone who can climb really well, i live on the 4th floor!!! maybe ron weasly on his broomstick?
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? not gonna happen. I'll be 30 next year, i dont' have kids yet . . . and that won't give my kids enough time to have their own kids in a socially and parentally acceptable way.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow. work. sell merch at our bout (since it was rained out today) have a meet and greet, info session for new skaters (possibly scrimmage) and sleeeeep.
32. Do you think too much or too little? my acupuncturist says i ruminate. too much.
33. Do you smile a lot? all the time. sometimes people on the street think i am laughing at them and they say (with their RI accent) "wasso funny?" or "whatchoo laughing about?" whoops.
34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? too many.
35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? myself in that other life where i get to be more productive, less stressed, have more time and money and get to be with the people i love, always.
36. Facebook or Twitter? facebook. i don't even know what twitter is really.
37. Chicken or Beef? vegetarian.
38. Mac or PC? pc. and if that makes you better than me . . . well you can just ride away on your high horse.
39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? not on purpose. it's a hazard you risk when you do roller derby.
40. Have you ever been punched in the face? see above. i got a bloody lip for a few days.
fill this out if you wanna . . . post a link in the comments to your survey!