Tuesday, January 10, 2012

.new team new hair.

bella constrictor has been drafted! 
if you remember, i formally skated for providence roller derby with my hometeam the sakonnet river roller rats and the b-travel team the killah bees.  now that i have moved back to portland oregon, i've been skating for the rose city rollers as "fresh meat" until they had a draft.  so . . . on dec 29th, i was officially drated as part of the heartless heathers!!!!
our first game will be the january 21st season opener at the memorial coliseum vs the guns n rollers!!   you can  buy tickets from me!!

our next event is our anti-valentine's day party/fundraiser after the feb 18th bouth.  djs, dancing, drinks, etc.  get there.

----------

also . . . . in honor of 2012 being MY YEAR . . . i cut my hairs.  well, my friend arwen over at dorkasaurus cut my hairs.  
and. 
i.
love.
it!!!
it's asymmetrical and awesome.

next step . . . hair dye.

No comments: